American Cancer Society Announces 2022 Tennessee Region Board of Trustees
NASHVILLE, Tenn., March 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The American Cancer Society (ACS) is a global force of nearly 2 million volunteers dedicated to saving lives, celebrating lives and leading the fight for a world without cancer. These essential volunteers also include the 19-member Board of Directors of the American Cancer Society Tennessee Region. These individuals provide strategic volunteer leadership that accelerates the mission of the American Cancer Society, increases its relevance, and generates revenue. Boards of Directors are made up of dedicated volunteer leaders empowered to develop and execute strategic plans in a specific geographic area.
“We are honored to have these distinguished members among our Tennessee region Council,” said Lindsey Langleyexecutive director of the American Cancer Society at Tennessee. “This talented and diverse group of volunteers is committed to helping the American Cancer Society attack cancer from every angle.”
2022 Tennessee region Plank:
- Melinda Scruggs Gales– Tennessee region Chairman of the Board, Strategy Advisors Group
- Cathy Cate– Tennessee region Vice-chairman of the board, Executive Director, Leadership Tennessee
- James LancasterMD- Chief Medical Officer, Main Street Health
- John Bearden– Business Advisor, & Investor
- Marc WatkinsMD.– Chief doctor, Kroger-The Little Clinic
- Samantha Kirby– Vice President of Oncology Services, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at HCA
- Jeremy Bols– Entrepreneur & Investor
- Todd Werner– Vice President, TELUS International
- Marie-Alice Heston– Global Vice President, Reltio Alliances
- Robert Berra– Director/Owner, Robert Berra Consulting LLC
- Matthew Dufour– COO of Academy Fight Songs, Founder and CEO of Loose Change Ventures
- Ted Limmer– Market President, Alfred Williams & Co.
- Amanda Mathis– Chief Financial Officer, Bridgestone Americas Inc.
- Chad Pendleton– President and CEO, Amerigroup TN
- Sam Wild– Founder & CEO, Savage Ventures
- Robin Shah– CEO, Thyme Care
- David Smith– President, eviCore
- Q-John Taylor– Co-owner, Sinema and 8and & Roast
- Daniel Weisman– Vice President of Private Wealth, AllianceBernstein
About the American Cancer Society:
The American Cancer Society’s mission is to free the world from cancer. We invest in lifesaving research, provide 24/7 information and support, and work to ensure individuals in every community have access to cancer prevention, detection and treatment. For more information, visit cancer.org.
American Cancer Society
SOURCE American Cancer Society at Tennessee