Social Media Specialist – Q City Metro
At OrthoCarolina, our team is our greatest asset and the foundation of our success; we share a common passion for improving life. We are a diverse group of individuals, accountable to one another through the backbone of our beliefs: trust, honesty and mutual respect; make sure our voice is heard. Our positive environment promotes individual growth and a sense of belonging. Our employees work together to maintain standards of excellence and promote a teamwork environment throughout the organization.
If these attributes match the job culture you are looking for, then OrthoCarolina might be the right fit for you!
We have an opportunity with OrthoCarolina for a Social media specialist work with our marketing team.
The Social media specialist Supports content marketing and partnership needs with comprehensive management of all OrthoCarolina social media channels. This role works directly with the content team to develop and execute social media strategies to achieve marketing goals through the OrthoCarolina footprint and uses a creative mind and independent work ethic to research, manage, create and publish original, high-quality content.
The Social Media Specialist will also develop new audiences, groups and social media conversations to grow the OrthoCarolina community across all social channels; and builds relationships with OrthoCarolina team members to share their stories digitally and educate patients with relevant and useful content. Other tasks include:
- Monitor analytics and use data to inform choices, improve social strategy, and formulate new initiatives.
- Collects, tests, measures, evaluates and recommends extensive research to ensure campaign effectiveness and social impact results.
- Bring innovative and data-driven ideas to the marketing team on a monthly basis
The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills that reflect OrthoCarolina’s voice and messaging goals and should be self-sufficient and can collaborate while working independently. Must be willing to take initiative as part of the collaborative content creation effort with the community partners / initiatives, this role may involve working certain nights and weekends.
A career at OrthoCarolina will provide you with career advancement opportunities, dedicated peer support and continuing education. Our company is committed to providing its employees with an extremely positive work environment. The benefits offered include:
- Competitive salary package
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Short / long term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Voluntary home / auto insurance
- Voluntary accident / cancer insurance
- Voluntary legal shield / identity theft
- Health Advocate – Employee Benefits Resource
- 401 (k) pension plan
- Profit sharing plan
OrthoCarolina is one of the nation’s leading independent academic orthopedic practices serving North Carolina and the Southeast since 1922. OrthoCarolina provides compassionate and comprehensive musculoskeletal care, including operative and non-operative care, diagnostic imaging and rehabilitation therapy. Widely known for musculoskeletal research and training, OrthoCarolina physicians have specialized expertise in the areas of foot and ankle, hip and knee, shoulder and elbow, spine. , sports medicine, hand, pediatric orthopedics, physical medicine and rehabilitation. We are committed to improving the lives of everyone we serve, providing first-rate patient care and personalized, compassionate service. Over 300 OrthoCarolina providers see more than one million patient visits in western North Carolina each year.
OrthoCaroline. You. Improved.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 5 years of related marketing / social media experience preferred.
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, blogging and more.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and analysis software (Sprout, Simply Measured, Sprinklr, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Graphic design and video editing experience is a plus but not required.